This mango protein smoothie recipe is perfect for anyone that is in love with mangoes. That AMAZING fleshy, juicy yellow fruit.
I use frozen mango chunks because in the winter fresh mangoes are not great in the UK so it’s best to use frozen ones. However, this smoothie is def better with fresh sweet mangoes, it just tastes more tropical and mangoey – is that even a word?! Oh well I made it a word now.
Give this smoothie a go to a get a tropical protein fix in the morning! If you do not love mangoes give either the acai or green smoothie a try!
Mango Vanilla Protein Smoothie
Yield 2 people
A mango flavoured tropical protein smoothie!
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 150 ml almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 300 ml water
1. In your mixer add all the frozen fruit first, followed by the dry ingredients
2. Pour over the milk and water
3. Close the lid and give it a good shake before turning the mixer on, this will ensure that the dry ingredients don’t stick to the bottom
I love using the NutriBullet for smoothies, simply because its super easy to use and you are left with only a blade to clean, as you can use the container to transport your smoothie. It’s def my go-to smoothie maker.
Now sip away on your mango protein smoothie and enjoy every little tropical moment on this cold winter morning!
Leave a Reply