These PALEO BLUEBERRY MUFFINS are a must try! Now that we are all pretty much quarantined at home, I spend so much time in the kitchen whipping up meals and snacks.
One of my all time fave muffins in life is a good old blueberry muffin. BUT I hate buying them from the store cause there is just too much refined sugar in them! So, I make these paleo blueberry muffins without any refined sugar – duh it’s paleo! All the ingredients are easy to whip together in a bowl, you don’t even need a blender. I just do it with a hand whisk (is that what they are called?)! It literally takes 5 mins to prep!
Oh and once they are in the oven! OMG the smell! Like why is this not a candle already!
So here goes the recipe for my super simple paleo blueberry muffins.
Paleo Blueberry Muffins
Super delcicious very easy to make blueberry muffins with added protein!
- 2 eggs large
- 2 bananas ripe
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp tapoica flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 30 g vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt sprinkle
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs until light yellow.
3. Mash bananas and add to the bowl.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients except blueberries and mix well.
5. Stir in the blueberries, scoop batter into muffin moulds and place in preheated oven.
6. Bake for 25 mins.
7. Take out the muffins let them cool for a bit and then enjoy with a cup of tea!
Give this a try for sure. Trust a sister when I say you will not regret! Oh and my paleo banana bread is bomb too, so give that a try since we got all the time in self isolation!