This GOJI CASHEW PROTEIN GRANOLA is what you need in life. Like who still buys store bought granola with all the processed sugars!? If it’s a yes, STOP NOW.
It’s so easy to make your own granola at home. You can control what goes in and make sure you stay away from all the nasties. My Goji Cashew Protein Granola recipe is every bit crunchy, freakin yummy on its own and made with some protein powder for that extra boost!
I used one of my fave whey proteins ever in the flavour cinnamon danish but you can use whatever protein powder you have on hand!
I love having this on my protein skyrs, smoothie bowls, or just handfuls as a snack. When I make a batch between me and Max it doesn’t last a long time lol! It’s just a fave staple in our household.
Now to the recipe!
Goji Cashew Protein Granola
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat
- 60 g protein powder cinnamon danish
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1 cup maple syrup sugar free
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and prepare baking tray with baking sheet.
2. Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add maple syrup and combine well.
4. Flatten granola mixture onto baking tray, so that it bakes evenly.
5. Place in oven, bake for 8 minutes on each side.
6. Take out of oven, wait till it cools down break up into chunks and store in an air tight container.
You guys have to give this a go and when you do let me know what you think in the comments below!