Protein bliss balls are just always bomb. You can essentially have them for breakfast, as dessert or simply as a snack. There are so many variations, and you can pretty much experiment with anything you love. Below is the recipe to my go-to ones. It’s easy to make in a big batch and store in the fridge, they are good for about a week!
Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
Yield 18 balls
Amazing chocolate coconut protein bliss balls. Make in a batch and have one when you crave something sweet!
- 10 large medjool dates pitted
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 70 g almonds
- 70 g cashews
- 20 g walnuts
- 40 g vanilla protein powder
- 15 g organic cocoa powder
- desiccated coconut, enough for coating
1. Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until you get a gritty paste like texture.
2. Wet your hands slightly ( in order to prevent sticking) and roll into balls.
3. Add desiccated coconut onto a plate and coat your bliss balls.
Enjoy one right away and store the rest in the fridge!
Leave a Reply