Is there a best way to cheat meal? Yes, there definitely is, and I have some tips for you!
There are many ways of incorporating a cheat meal into your healthy diet, however, I follow some key steps to make sure I don’t throw off all my hard work.
My Best Cheat Meal Tips:
- Plan you cheat meal ahead for the week. If you are going to a dinner with friends make that your cheat meal. This way you don’t have to be “boring” or feel restricted on what to order from the menu.
- Have a cheat meal and not a cheat day, depending on what you are having for your cheat meal, the calories can quickly add up. In order to loose fat you need create a calorie deficit, if you don’t plan your cheat meal and go in for a full on cheat day, you might go into a major calorie surplus.
- Eat clean and healthy meals before and after your cheat meal, do not starve yourself before or after, it’s not good for you and you might end up binging later on.
- Drink a lot of water, to make sure you keep hydrated.
- Workout, in order to keep that calorie deficit going.
- Do not feel guilty, it’s okay to treat yourself to a delicious creamy mushroom pasta or a full blown roast dinner. It keeps us sane and makes fitness and a healthy lifestyle a happy choice and not a restrictive bad place.
This is just how I do it, and it works for me without messing up my gym progress.
How do you guys cheat meal? Def, comment below!
Leave a Reply