HEALTHY PALEO CHOC CHERRY PANCAKES is where we are at! I mean who doesn’t love pancakes amirite?!
I got this super easy and yummy recipe for you, totally refined sugar-free, grain-free, and you can enjoy them pretty much every day if that’s your jam.
These healthy paleo choc cherry pancakes are ideal for breakfast or dessert (obvi portion control if its a dessert). There is something about the dark chocolate and cherry combo that screams soul food!
So without a further ramble sesh, let’s get into the recipe.
Healthy Paleo Choc Cherry Pancakes
Healthy paleo chocolate and cherry topped pancakes made with banana and almond flour.
- 1 large banana
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- 5 black cherries defrosted
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, until they are pale yellow.
- Add the banana and mash it into the eggs with a fork.
- Fold in the almond flour and baking powder.
- Heat up pan with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Add batter in circles and cook (about 3 minutes), flip and cook the other side (about 1-2 mins).
- Place on plate, and make the rest of the batter.
- Top with almond butter, cherries, maple syrup, cocoa nibs and chia seeds.
This recipe is so simple and easy to whip up on a busy day! Another go-to breakfast of mine is this fruit topped skyr bowl.
Give these healthy paleo choc cherry pancakes a try and comment below if you loved them!