This SMOKED PEPPERED MACKEREL PIZZA is life! It is so freakin bomb, I am obsessed. My go-to pizza usually is a tuna one, but OMG smoked peppered mackerel has my heart these days.
For this pizza, I used a tortilla wrap as the pizza base, just to keep the calories down and let’s be honest who doesn’t love a super thin-thin crust?! I also just love the crispness of a wrap pizza and for me its all about the toppings and never the bread. Also, using a tortilla wrap as your pizza base allows you to have pizza errrrrryday if you wanted to, so you no longer need to wait for your cheat meal.
I find a healthy lifestyle is more sustainable when you are truly able to eat the foods you love, in order to do that you gotta find alternatives of making our fave comfort foods. Nobody, and I mean nobody can live on chicken and broccoli for life, well it’s def not a lifelong commitment I’m willing to make.
So without further ado let’s get into this amazing pizza recipe!
Smoked Peppered Mackerel Pizza
- 1 tortilla wrap wholemeal
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp mozarella cheese grated
- 1 slice smoked mackerel
- 4 leaves baby spinach chopped
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place tortilla wrap on oven tray and evenly smear chopped tomatoes onto wrap with a fork.
- Sprinkle your cheese, shred your mackerel and layer onto cheese.
- Add some chopped spinach as garnish.
- Add your salt and garlic powder.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Give this healthy pizza a go! I honestly cannot recommend this combo enough!